Sunday, April 15, 2012

Illustrate a Story






     The story I listened to was "The school buses were already lined up to take the kids home," by Kenneth Honeycutt and his story was about the school bus explosion back in 1937. He was 8 years old in the 3rd grade when the school bus exploded happened in 1937. He said that when this event had happened he felt as if it was God's fault for that horrible event he had to witness. He believed it was God's fault until he was an adult. The part that really stood out to me in Kenneth's story was the fact that he blamed God for so many years for the school bus explosion. So I decided to create a drawing showing  a school bus on fire with two big hands throwing a fire ball. The two big hands that I drew is suppose to resemble God "creating" the school bus explosion that Kenneth thought he had started. I hope you enjoy Kenneth Honeycutt's amazing story and my illustration of his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment